[protege-owl] [POSSIBLE VIRUS:###] Re: ontology into database owl schema

Timothy Redmond tredmond at stanford.edu
Wed Mar 18 11:53:52 PDT 2009

> i would use protégé myself but i dont have rights to install
> anything on this computer and i desperatly need one.

Installing Protege should not require any rights to a computer.
Install it to your desktop and it should not ask for any privileges.
(This is where I always install protege).

> could anybody send me a quick simple owl project (or just a
> screenshot) for a database that holds ontology information?
> it doesnt have to be big just a quick overview of how an ontology
> stored in a db would look like (via owl schema).

I suspect that you are trying something unrecommended and
unsupported.  The recommended way to access a protege database project
is through protege or the protege api.  But I have attached a dump.