[protege-owl] ontology into database owl schema

Tania Tudorache tudorache at stanford.edu
Wed Mar 18 11:57:55 PDT 2009

There is also some outdated information about the db schema used by
protege:

http://protege.stanford.edu/doc/design/jdbc_backend.html

Information is correct on the page, except the types for the frame,
slot, and facet columns - which are now text columns, rather than
integer. The rest are minor changes.

Tania