[protege-owl] How to Open an ontology using my plugin

Tania Tudorache tudorache at stanford.edu
Wed Mar 18 12:02:32 PDT 2009

The model that you have seems quite complicated, and it is not clear
that this is the best way of doing it.

If you load an ontology in Protege, and modify it in your plugin, then
the changes will be automatically shown in all the Protege UI, including
the class hierarchy.

You can find more information about the Protege-OWL API on this page:

http://protege.stanford.edu/plugins/owl/api/guide.html

Tania