[protege-owl] loading OWL file

Waqas Ahmed wqs.ahmed at
Wed Mar 18 16:07:49 PDT 2009

HI, i want to open owl file in in protege 3.3.1. i want to know that how an
owl file can be loaded in protege from java code.i have a tabwidget that has
to open an owl file on click of a button. it is similar to the procedure as
we open owl file from File-> open menu, can someone please tell me what call
protege make when we require to open an owl file from menu.

Waqas Ahmed