[protege-owl] A complex p4: DL Query

babar shahzad babarathotmail at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 19 03:11:41 PDT 2009

Thank you Thomas for your interest,

You are right, product is not a store.  A Shelf is not a special kind of store.

But if you take Store as a storage area, a Shelf is then a specialization of Storage area...... ??

As far as Product is concerned, I agree it is a not a subclass of Store. Its a part of Store if we state it in data base terminology. I was originally not with  this point of view but thanks to your asking for individuals of store example.

I will wait for your comments on Shelf thing. Don't you have any suggestion about a DL Query I ask ??

Babar Shahzad Chaudary,
+358408532112
Deptt of Information Processing
Science,