[protege-owl] ontoloy matching

pro Tege protegemail at gmx.de
Thu Mar 19 03:36:33 PDT 2009

i think the date and the domain should be interesting to.
the date coudl be used to verify if maybe some information is e.g. outdated.
the domain could be used as some kind of restriction of whether the ontologies are allowed to be matched or not. For instance an "ontology of book in a bibliothek" is not allowed to be matched with a "ontology of a book in a store" (for whatever reasons).

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
> Datum: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 10:09:45 +0100
> Von: "pro Tege" <protegemail at gmx.de>
> An: protege-owl at lists.stanford.edu
> Betreff: [protege-owl] ontoloy matching

> Hi,
>
> i want to understand more about ontology matching. It seems clear that in
> the process of matching the URI plays a significant role.
> For Example: the Ontology "Book" on the one hand and the ontology
> "magazin" on the other. magazin has a node "page" which book hasnt. I guess book
> would extend itself with the node page by taking over the URI (?).
> i'd like to discuss what meta data to store, too. What do u think is
> necessary or helpful for matching purposes?
>
> greez
> --
> Psssst! Schon vom neuen GMX MultiMessenger gehört? Der kann`s mit allen:
> http://www.gmx.net/de/go/multimessenger01

Aufgepasst: Sind Ihre Daten beim Online-Banking auch optimal geschützt?
Jetzt absichern: https://homebanking.gmx.net/?mc=mail@footer.hb