[protege-owl] why displayErrors(errors) show error?

Tania Tudorache tudorache at stanford.edu
Thu Mar 19 11:38:32 PDT 2009

I've posted the displayErrors method on the wiki:

http://protegewiki.stanford.edu/index.php/ConvertingToDatabaseProject

You can copy it into your code. It's good to have it in case something
goes wrong with the convert, then you will get some detailed errors in
the console. I'll add the method in one of the Protege core classes, so
that it can be more easily invoked as a utility method.

Tania