[protege-owl] save an existing ontology from java code with NetBeans

Tania Tudorache tudorache at
Thu Mar 19 11:42:07 PDT 2009

Please upgrade to the latest stable release, Protege 3.4. Protege 3.3.1
is not supported anymore.

We have a detailed guide for the Protege-OWL API that will allow you to
extract programmatically the information you need from the ontology.

Please take a look at this guide:

The method for retrieving all classes is:

from the OWLModel interface.