[protege-owl] [POSSIBLE VIRUS:###] one query Sparql is ok in Protege3.3.1 but fail in Progete3.4

Ha Luong haluongvn at
Thu Mar 19 21:30:12 PDT 2009

Dear Sir,

I tried to query
"SELECT ?subject ?object
WHERE { ?subject person:eyeColor ?object }".
It is ok in Protege3.3.1(v3.3.1) but isn't in v3.4 because query is
null. I send the attached file for your reproducing.

In addition, I couldn't find the Sparql tab in the IDE in Protege4.0
as I see in v3.3.1 and v3.4. Could you please help me how I can import

Thank you very much,
Ha Luong