[protege-owl] How to set the range of a property to some particular instance's property value ?

Erkin Eryol erkineryol at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 01:02:29 PDT 2009

Hi,

Tania and Thomas, I really appreciate your help, that saved me a lot
of work. It seems that the proper solution for us will be to check owl
2.0 . The right term is property chains that we lack in our design. We
will need property chains for other purposes too.
Again, thank you so much for your help.
Best regards,
Erkin