[protege-owl] Fw: creating a project based on an XMI file

Vance aroc725 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 20 08:40:31 PDT 2009

I just tried creating another project based on an XMI file exported from MagicDraw, this file was generated after clicking 'Export', then 'EMF UML2 (v2.x) XMI)'. Now I get a different error message:

Errors found performing operation.

1. Exception class javax.jmi.xmi.MalformedXMIException.
Message: org.netbeans.lib.jmi.util.DebugException: XMI version attribute is missing.

See console and log for more details.