[protege-owl] Cannot find knowledgebase factory

Thurn, Martin (IS) martin.thurn at ngc.com
Fri Mar 20 08:58:00 PDT 2009

I just installed Protégé 3.4_533.  When I try to open my existing projects (which worked fine with 3.4_rc2), I get the error

Cannot find knowledgebase factory: edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl.jena.JenaKnowledgeBaseFactory

I googled this error message but I did not find a solution that applies to my situation.

 - - Martin