[protege-owl] instance editor for web-protege

eray molla eraymolla at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 23 01:38:36 PDT 2009

Hi,

I am working on an ontology project. I want enabling users
to edit owl files(like the instance editor does in protege-owl) via a
web-editor. It is written in the WebProtege's RoadMap that this
capability is among the feature request list. When do you plan to
develop this feature? I really need this feature in my project so I can
help you to develop it(Actually I am willing to start to develop it as
soon as possible). However, I don't know the possible difficulties that
I can face when developing this feature. Can you share your
recommendations for this task? I think it can be nice to analyze the
protege-owl's source code to learn the logic for form generation.
Shortly, which phases should I follow for developing this feature?

Any help will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.