[protege-owl] SWRL and Datavalue type

Martin O'Connor martin.oconnor at stanford.edu
Mon Mar 23 10:59:08 PDT 2009

The queries should be:

Rule 1: PVSystemTechnology(?x) ^ hasSustainabilityFactor(?x, "Economic")
-> sqwrl:select(?x)
Rule 2: PVSystemComponent(?x) ^ hasSustainabilityFactor(?x, "Social")
->sqwrl:select(?x)

You can find a description of the  SWRL presentation syntax used by the
SWRLTab here:

http://protege.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?SWRLTabSyntax

Martin