[protege-owl] OWL Classes

Samuel Pedro samuelcpspam at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 11:32:12 PDT 2009

 Hi there!!

I'm doing the pizza tutorial with the version 3.4, and i'm in the part of
doing the restrictions. My problem is that when i choose any class in the
tab "OWL Classes" i can't find the option to create the restrictions. Is
there any option to activate that i missed? any tab to call? This is my
first post, so if this is not the list to post this tell me!

Thanks!!