[protege-owl] protege projects dependencies question

Henry zysky007 at
Mon Mar 23 19:21:43 PDT 2009

Hi, I'm new to protege project and I have a question about project
dependencies when I look in to the various protege projects, see the
protege-core: is the base platform for owl-plugin and other plugins
protege-owl: based on protege-core, the extension for editing owl
protege-standalone (confused): This project itself contains owl-editing
environment, so I thought it'd depend both on protege-core and protege-owl.
But when I look into the source code in ./plugins/.. I can't find source
code nor jar lib of the above projects which it depends on.

Do I miss something? Thank you for help.

Best Regards

Yi Zhong (Henry)