[protege-owl] Jess rule engine 's performance!

Truong Thi Thu Hien truong.hien at lab.ntt.co.jp
Tue Mar 24 04:11:08 PDT 2009

Hi everyone,
I am using Jess rule engine to fire some rules. These rules make the
inference of  domain ontology model. I run the rules with 1000 instances
of ontology model. The run time grows linearly up to 30 rules. But from
30 to 35 rules, time grows dramatically. After that, from 40 rules, run
time grows linearly again.
Do you have any problems when running Jess rule like me. Please give me
some your suggestion or explain in this case.

Thank you!

TTT Hien