[protege-owl] Error

Iyer, Sudha sudiyer at iupui.edu
Tue Mar 24 07:25:20 PDT 2009

Hello,

i have a problem and don't know how to solve it. When i run protege-owl
I get the message

SWRLJessBridge load failed: could not find jess.Rete - or an error
occured on initialization
SQWRLQueryTab load failed: could not find jess.Rete - or an error
occured on initialization,then ,the result either protege-owl
protege-core is :

I can find the swrl rules tab but i can't use the jess tab,so i can't
use the swrl rules to jess rules function.please tell my how to solve
this problem.

thanks in advance!