[protege-owl] Fw: can't install Protege 3.4

Vance aroc725 at
Tue Mar 24 13:15:13 PDT 2009

My mistake, the computer I was trying to install the software on didn't have an Internet connection, so I needed to copy over the ~93M install program to it.

--- On Tue, 3/24/09, Vance wrote:

Subject: can't install Protege 3.4
To: protege-owl at
Date: Tuesday, March 24, 2009, 3:42 PM

I can't install Protege 3.4 on my desktop PC running Windows XP Professional Version 2002 SP3.
I've disabled the Symantec Endpoint Protection software on the computer, but when I try to run the install program, I keep getting a dialog box with the following error message:
Please select another location to extract the installer to:
Any ideas?