[protege-owl] protege projects dependencies question

Henry zysky007 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 16:15:56 PDT 2009

My mistake to mix the terms. Yes I mean the Java code projects. I'm trying
to understand the code.protege-core: core code.
http://smi-protege.stanford.edu/repos/protege/protege-core/trunk/
protege-owl: edu.standford.smi.protegex.owl/owlx,
<http://smi-protege.stanford.edu/repos/protege/owl/trunk/>
i.e. http://smi-protege.stanford.edu/repos/protege/owl/trunk/
protege-standalone: located in
http://smi-protege.stanford.edu/repos/protege/protege4/

Many thanks.

On Wed, Mar 25, 2009 at 2:59 AM, Samson Tu <swt at stanford.edu> wrote:

> I am confused by your terminology. Where did you find protege-core,
> protege-standalone? When you say "project", are you referring to
> ontology projects or Java code projects?
>
> Samson
>
> Henry wrote:
> > Hi, I'm new to protege project and I have a question about project
> > dependencies when I look in to the various protege projects, see the
> > following
> >
> > protege-core: is the base platform for owl-plugin and other plugins
> > protege-owl: based on protege-core, the extension for editing owl
> > ontologies.
> > protege-standalone (confused): This project itself contains owl-editing
> > environment, so I thought it'd depend both on protege-core and
> > protege-owl. But when I look into the source code in ./plugins/.. I
> > can't find source code nor jar lib of the above projects which it
> > depends on.
> >
> > Do I miss something? Thank you for help.
> >
> > --
> > Best Regards
> >
> > Yi Zhong (Henry)

Best Regards