[protege-owl] how to use restrictions in protege

Quratulain Rajput quratulain.rajput at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 02:50:05 PDT 2009

I have the following issues:
 I create instance of a class which can be view if I open owl file in
notepad but not shown in protege.
I define restriction in owl file using protege, when I given values by
individual in protege it is taking any type of value. what is the advantage
to define restriction.
  here is a code
FileOutputStream output=
null;
try
{
output=
new FileOutputStream("c:/java/m.owl");
}
catch(Exception e)
{
System.
err.println("Error Creation File");
System.exit(1);
}
for (Iterator x=c.listDeclaredProperties(); x.hasNext();)
{
OntProperty p=(OntProperty) x.next();
Individual ind=
m.createIndividual("l1",c);
ind.addLiteral(p, data);
m.writeAll(output, "RDF/XML-ABBREV", "xmlbase");
System.
}