[protege-owl] How to programmatically and transparently create new Ontologies/TripleStores related to existing one?

Reiner Jung reiner.jung at
Wed Mar 25 10:12:06 PDT 2009

Hi Simon,

this is most likely not a solution for your problem, however, it might
be a pointer in the right direction. I designed a procedure to create
ontologies from technical documentation. Maybe some of the ideas can be
used in your work as well. You may find my thesis here

Kind regards