[protege-owl] online SPARQL query tool

babar shahzad babarathotmail at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 25 10:49:43 PDT 2009

Hi all,

Can any one recommend me some online SPARQL query tool ?
I tried to use Twinkle but "java -jar twinkle.jar" does not work

There is a SPARQL  utility available in 3.4. Does it have same syntax/kind of queries as would have been used for some ontology exported to a triple store utility like Alegrograph?

Is p3.4 a good choice to practice SPARQL merely or some else ??? Remember that my ontology resides in a triple store So I need to query it. Why I am asking 3.4 is I am more comfortable in playing with protege environment.

thanks for any help in advance.

Babar Shahzad Chaudary,
+358408532112
Deptt of Information Processing