[protege-owl] how to use restrictions in protege

Tania Tudorache tudorache at stanford.edu
Wed Mar 25 18:27:45 PDT 2009

If you have an OWL file that you cannot open in protege, please post the
exception that you get in the console. If you send the file, we can see
what is wrong.

To learn more about the role of restrictions in OWL, I suggest to take a
look at the OWL tutorial:

http://owl.cs.manchester.ac.uk/tutorials/protegeowltutorial/

Tania