[protege-owl] how to use restrictions in protege

Quratulain Rajput quratulain.rajput at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 02:12:15 PDT 2009

I am sending you owl files.
I have created a *laptop.owl* in protege 3.3.1, then I add individual
using jena then I save it as *m.owl *. when I open m.owl in protege every
thing is there but shown individuals.

Another issue is when I set restriction using protege and creating
individual in protege it is taking any value which I am entring without
considering restriction. how I can restric the values of instance.

thanks

Quratulain