[protege-owl] help meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quratulain Rajput quratulain.rajput at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 02:14:28 PDT 2009

I am sending you owl files.
I have created a laptop.owl in protege 3.3.1, then I add individual using
jena then I save it as m.owl . when I open m.owl in protege every thing is
there but shown individuals.

Another issue is when I set restriction using protege and creating
individual in protege it is taking any value which I am entring without
considering restriction. how I can restric the values of instance.

thanks

Quratulain