[protege-owl] OWL instances integrated in a BPEL process

Kosala Yapa Bandara Bandara kosalayb at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 04:27:21 PDT 2009

Hi,

Hi  I have defined a Context Ontology for web services using *OWL*. [Eg.
Functional Context, Syntax Context, Semantic Context etc.] I want to
generate context *instances* at the *BPEL* process runtime.[Eg. user ID, an
*instance* of Syntax Context]

Issues:
1. How to *integrate* *owl* ontology definitions with *BPEL* process
enviornment? I am using OpenESB with Netbeans 6.1.
2. How to generate context *instances* automatically at the *BPEL* process
generation?

I really appriciate someone's opinion or possible direction.

Thank You
Kosala