[protege-owl] protege 3.4 User interface

Jesus Bisbal jesus.bisbal at upf.edu
Thu Mar 26 05:33:21 PDT 2009

Hi,
    I would have exactly the same need. If there is an easy way to solve
that, I´d love to know. So far, that has prevented me to use Protégé, as
I can not expect a non-technical user (who I expect to enter the
instances) to use Protégé.
    If the user interface was web-based, indeed, even better.
    Regards,

Jesús

mbikinyi brat wrote, on 26/03/2009 13:15:
> Dear ALL,
> I have developed an ontology in protege and wish to design a user
> interface that can help and end-user with no background in protege to
> use. How do I go about this?
> For example I may want the interface to allow and end user 1)enter
> instances 2) enter properties 3) query based on properties.
>
> Regards,
> Nan

Jesús Bisbal-Riera                   http://www.dtic.upf.edu/~jbisbal
Departament de Tecnologies de la Informació i les Comunicacions
Universitat Pompeu Fabra             http://www.upf.edu
c/Tànger 122-140
08018 Barcelona                      Work Ph: +34 93 542 29 51 / 25 00
Spain                                Fax:     +34 93 542 25 17