[protege-owl] Best of Breed OWL API

Nick Khamis symack at
Thu Mar 26 07:07:21 PDT 2009

Hey Cedric,

Thank you so much for your response we have made the decision to go with the
OWLAP, that being said I saw the paper that you sent on benchmarked BRAHMS,
Redland, Sesame, and Jena triple store... As of now what are you guys at
stanford using for storing OWL-DL ontologies. I like Oracle 11G rdf but
without the "Oracle price tag", what do you think would be out next
"industry standard" solution using maybe Postgre or My/SQL.