[protege-owl] ObjectProperty: Protege and CLIPS

The Boy jawalebo at
Thu Mar 26 17:18:57 PDT 2009

Hi all,
I am wondering if there is an equivalence of OjectProperty in CLIPS. I have
created an ontology with protege OWL, and export in CLIPS format. But the
lines related to the property that is Object property is commented in the
.pont file. Does anyone have an idea why? How can I used object property
created with protege in CLIPS.
Thanks in advance for your precious help

Sent from the Protege - OWL mailing list archive at