[protege-owl] retreiving Individuals using SPARQL

babar shahzad babarathotmail at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 27 02:57:24 PDT 2009

Hi J,

thanX a lot.
Sorry, I did not figure out when asking you that I am using '?var1 rdf:type ?var2' phenomenon.  Actually I was intentionally thinking that I am using one you pointed now but was not figuring that actually I was not.

thanks a lot once again.

Babar Shahzad Chaudary,
+358408532112
Deptt of Information Processing