[protege-owl] Fw: can't reuse property names?

Vance aroc725 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 27 07:16:56 PDT 2009

Unfortunately, thatdoesn't help me with the datatype properties I created with names different from the original names.

I don't understand why I can't re-use a property name if the original property that had that name was deleted from its class in the 'OWL Classes' tabpage/view and deleted from the 'Properties' tabpage/view.