[protege-owl] ObjectProperty: Protege and CLIPS

Martin O'Connor martin.oconnor at stanford.edu
Fri Mar 27 11:27:03 PDT 2009

Even though the GUI allows one to save an OWL file in CLIPS format, it
is not supported - and it appears that the generated CLIPS is not even
syntactically correct.

I'm afraid that you are going to have to abandon thoughts of using the
CLIPS representation of an OWL ontology  generated by Protege-OWL.

Martin