[protege-owl] retreiving Individuals using SPARQL

babar shahzad babarathotmail at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 27 13:02:39 PDT 2009

Hi J,

Can you kindly look at screen shots attached. Its like I export my ontology(p4) to Allegrograph. I am trying to run same Individual fetching query but it raising
error. But if I export same :Human ontology that's made is 3.4 to Allegrograph, query it runs. I have tried a lot but just could not figure out whats problem.

thank you in advance.

Babar Shahzad Chaudary,
+358408532112
Deptt of Information Processing