[protege-owl] online SPARQL query tool

Tania Tudorache tudorache at stanford.edu
Fri Mar 27 15:31:58 PDT 2009

Hi Babar,

If this is a question for AllegroGraph, I suggest that you post it on
their mailing list. You will get a better answer there.

In Protege, I doubt that you can specify anything in the "FROM" part (or
if you do, it won't work), because it uses Jena for executing the SPARQL
queries, and that operates with the model that is currently loaded in
Protege.

Tania