[protege-owl] online SPARQL query tool

babar shahzad babarathotmail at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 27 18:11:42 PDT 2009

thanX a lot Tania,

I will be thankful to you if you could kindly answer my other un answered queries about retrievig individuals & owl api, I am in more need  of their answers.

Can you kindly refer me specifically what syntax of SPARQL is compatible to 3.4, some source/guide about that if available.

thanks about Allegrograph suggestion. can you be kind enough to remove my confusion about inferencing question like when we move ontology from owl to rdf....

thanX a lot again for your interest into my query.

Babar Shahzad Chaudary,
+358408532112
Deptt of Information Processing
Science,