[protege-owl] Bug in OWLDoc or my head

Roger Hyam rogerhyam at mac.com
Mon Mar 30 08:43:02 PDT 2009

Hi,

I am not sure if this is the correct list so please excuse me if it
isn't.

Using P4 and OWLDoc when I generate an OWLDoc of an ontology with
Equivalent classes in I get the classes mentioned in the equivalence
promoted to being direct children of Thing. They are not direct
children of Thing in the P4 interface.

I attach a simple ontology that demonstrates this (if the mail server
will handle attachments)

Please point me to the correct list to bring this up if I am in the
wrong place.

Many thanks,

Roger