[protege-owl] how to run a protege plugin developed in Netbeans but don't appear unless it's run through Netbeans

swordy sword_stelios at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 30 12:01:32 PDT 2009

well for the 1. choice  I have to say that I found the problem and was the
fact that I didn't use " " between the C:\Program Files\Protege_3.3.1\ in
-Dprotege.dir=C:\Program Files\Protege_3.3.1\
but then again the plugin appears only when I run the application through
Netbeans.
It should be created be Netbeans and appear in Protege every time after I
run Protege but it doesn't