[protege-owl] Need help writing into an Ontology using ProtegeOWLAPI

Tania Tudorache tudorache at stanford.edu
Mon Mar 30 17:14:26 PDT 2009

You can create an individual of an OWL class by using the
createOWLIndividual method from OWLNamedClass:

http://protege.stanford.edu/protege/3.4/docs/api/owl/edu/stanford/smi/protegex/owl/model/OWLNamedClass.html#createOWLIndividual(java.lang.String)

e.g.:

owlClass.createOWLIndividual("MyIndividual")

Tania