[protege-owl] how to run a protege plugin developed in Netbeans but don't appear unless it's run through Netbeans

Tania Tudorache tudorache at stanford.edu
Mon Mar 30 17:18:18 PDT 2009

Most likely you did not create a manifest.mf file. You need to create in
your jar a file META-INF/MANIFEST.MF in which to declare your plugin. We
have documentation about creating the manifest file on the website:

http://protegewiki.stanford.edu/index.php/PluginManifestsAndJars

Tips for debugging your plugin:

http://protege.stanford.edu/doc/pdk/plugins/debugging.html

Tania