[protege-owl] Quotes in instance browser (3.4)

Tania Tudorache tudorache at stanford.edu
Mon Mar 30 17:22:37 PDT 2009

Hi Brice,

The quotes are needed for the restriction editor. We have modified the
OWLBrowserSlotPattern to always show quotes if there is a space in the name.

If you are accessing Protege programmatically, you can subclass the
OWLBrowserSlotPattern and remove the quotes. Alternatively, you can use
a different RDFResource renderer that will remove the quotes.

If you are using directly the Protege UI, there is no way to remove the
quotes (if you have spaces). We'll be considering other solutions for
the patch release if this "feature" becomes an annoyance to the users.

Tania