[protege-owl] 3.3.1- Save .forms / then opening your file!

Tania Tudorache tudorache at stanford.edu
Mon Mar 30 17:27:21 PDT 2009

Brice,

This must be something specific to your ontology. The forms file is
saved in the same directory as where the loaded ontology is. You may
have gotten some exceptions in the console, which may have caused the
forms to be saved  in the root directory.

I was also not able to get the red icon after loading the projects with
forms. Again, this may be something specific for your ontology and form
configuration, and probably you got some exceptions in the console that
will give more information.

Please note also that we are not supporting Protege 3.3.1 anymore.
Please upgrade to the latest stable release, Protege 3.4.

Tania