[protege-owl] Bug using OWL + DB Backend

Simon Paradies simon.paradies.ext at
Tue Mar 31 07:56:17 PDT 2009

Hi Tania,

I was able to narrow down the issue.
It happens if you try to import
from a DB Repository (in my case, I built a global DB repository for all meta
ontologies). It also happens in the download version (I have a original
configuration there, hence the error first did not appear).
If you just load from the DB
into Protege (without importing anything), everything is OK.
So if you want to reconstruct the error, create a global DB repository of and let it be the first
repository which is used for imports.
Yet, I haven't checked if this also happens when using local repositories.