[protege-owl] Bug using OWL + DB Backend

Simon Paradies simon.paradies.ext at siemens.com
Tue Mar 31 07:56:17 PDT 2009

Hi Tania,

I was able to narrow down the issue.
It happens if you try to import http://protege.stanford.edu/plugins/owl/protege
from a DB Repository (in my case, I built a global DB repository for all meta
ontologies). It also happens in the download version (I have a original
configuration there, hence the error first did not appear).
If you just load http://protege.stanford.edu/plugins/owl/protege from the DB
into Protege (without importing anything), everything is OK.
So if you want to reconstruct the error, create a global DB repository of
http://protege.stanford.edu/plugins/owl/protege and let it be the first
repository which is used for imports.
Yet, I haven't checked if this also happens when using local repositories.

Cheers
Simon