[protege-owl] pellet or racer

Timothy Redmond tredmond at stanford.edu
Tue Sep 8 08:07:11 PDT 2009

> Can Racer infer on SWRL rules? if yes witch one is prefered to use
> Pellet or Racer?

I don't know whether racer can infer on SWRL rules.  You might have
better luck going to the racer group to find out.

I also can't tell you which is better.  They are both supported by
commercial companies.  I use pellet quite a bit and it works very
well. I don't test racer anymore because it is harder for me to obtain.

-Timothy