[protege-owl] some domains of properties are deleted when importing ontology

Hasna Hadj Salem hasna.hadjsalem at gmail.com
Fri Apr 2 06:00:27 PDT 2010

Hello,

I have two consistents ontologies A and B . I want import A to B.(B also
consistent after import A to B)
When I close A , in the command prompt of protégé 3.4.4 I have this warning:
WARNING: listener not attached:
edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl.inference.reasoner
.AbstractProtegeReasoner$7 at 17fd168 -- ListenerCollection.remove()

And after import, some properties of A (have Domain classes in A) not appear
from B, but from A, these relations exist.
Also When I assign these properties to classes of B (domain), after each
close of B, these relations are deleted.

Best
Hasna