[protege-owl] Question for Protege-OWL API

Rita Marnau rma at informatik.uni-kiel.de
Fri Apr 2 09:32:56 PDT 2010

Hi,

I am developing a Protege tab plugin. Here for I create a new owl model,
which imports the actual project owl model.
I try to make the import with the ImportHelper. But to use the addImport
method, I have to know the uri of the model I want to import. How can I
get the uri of the current project model?

Here is an example code:

   private OWLModel createMetaVerificationOWLModel(OWLModel
projectOwlModel){
         OWLModel metaModel = null;
         try {
             metaModel = ProtegeOWL.createJenaOWLModel();   //the new model
             ImportHelper importHelper = new ImportHelper(metaModel);
             String uriOfProjectOwlModel = ?????   // the uri of the
project owl model
              importHelper.addImport(uriOfProjectOwlModel);
         } catch (OntologyLoadException e) { ..}
         return metaModel;
     }

Thanks a lot for help.