[protege-owl] handle space when createRDFIndividual

Olivier Biot olivier.biot at
Sat Apr 3 03:22:38 PDT 2010

In one of my ontologies I use the annotation property "rdfs:label" to
convey the human readable text, while the URI fragment is not relevant
to me. You can even configure Protege-OWL to display "rdfs:label"
instead of the URI:

I don't remember the API methods by heart though. Maybe it's setLabel().

Hope this helps,