[protege-owl] handle space when createRDFIndividual

Olivier Biot olivier.biot at gmail.com
Sun Apr 4 01:12:21 PDT 2010

Yes you can create a class name and use the rdfs:label for conveying
the human readable text. The class would have an URI fragment like
"Class_1", that's all.

The URI is required to uniquely identify a resource (class, property,
instance...). The "rdfs:label" annotation property can be used to
convey whatever meaning matters to the user of the ontology.

At least that's how I understand it.

Best regards,

Olivier