[protege-owl] Looking for visualizers that show relations

Walter Hop protege at spam.lifeforms.nl
Sun Apr 4 05:28:23 PDT 2010

Hi all,

I am currently working on a visualization plug-in for Protege 4. The work will focus on visualizing relations.

For a first informal evaluation, I would like my test subjects to compare it to an existing visualizer that also displays relations (for example, by drawing arcs between objects and subjects of object properties).

I know that Jambalaya does it. I also know that TGVizTab should be able to, but I haven't got it working yet. My question: do you know of other relation-aware visualizations that I might be missing?

Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,
WH

--
 Walter Hop <walter at lifeforms.nl> | Lifeforms | www.lifeforms.nl
 "I hate every programming language. I would write my own language, but I also hate myself."