[protege-owl] Looking for visualizers that show relations

Alexander Garcia Castro alexgarciac at gmail.com
Tue Apr 6 21:41:49 PDT 2010

Walter, this sounds like a case for ols2owl. http://ols2owl.sourceforge.net/

This was originally developed to deal with onto repositories but it has a
visualization feature for which we used Prefuse. it is very powerful.
download the latest version, and click on visualize active ontology, then u
will have a graphic display of the active onto. it only works in P4. if u
have any problem just drop me an email. As we have not been very active when
it comes to updating the website I know that instructions as to how to use
it are not updated.  if I can I will help u. cheers.

On Tue, Apr 6, 2010 at 9:06 PM, Thomas Russ <tar at isi.edu> wrote:

> On Apr 6, 2010, at 2:24 AM, Sandra Lovrencic wrote:
>
>  There's also OntoViz, but I don't think it works in Protege 4.  It
>>> does work in Protege 3.4.
>>> It relies on the GraphViz/dot external program for rendering.
>>>

>> I tried it in 4.0.1 and it worked. According to information, it works in
>> 4.1. also.
>> http://protegewiki.stanford.edu/index.php/OWLViz
>>

> OWLViz and OntoViz are different visualizers, with unfortunately similar
> names.

Alexander Garcia
http://www.alexandergarcia.name/
http://www.linkedin.com/in/alexgarciac
Postal address:
Alexander Garcia, Tel.: +49 421 218 64211
Universität Bremen
Enrique-Schmidt-Str. 5
D-28359 Bremen